More information is available on the corresponding German page.
Christmas Letters and Reports
Christmas Letter 2012
- Children from the surroundings are now medicated free of charge in the St. Nikolaus house in Kemondo.
- The number of children supervised in the kindergarten of „Monduli Chini“ has increased up to 53.
Women learn in workshops how to grow vegetables and herbs and the manufactoring of soap.
- In MALAWI two schoolkitchens for 1160 children have been built in cooperation with „Mary's Meals“.
- In Kamishango 210 orphans are currently supported in kindergarten and primary school.
The assistance in getting a professional education is becoming more and more important.
Our educational work is effectively changing the mindset and behaviour in the whole region.
Christmas Letter 2011
- Targeted use of solar energy
- Monduli Chini: 40 children are cared for and seminars in herbal medicine
- Kemondo / Bukoba: St. Nikolaus house for orphaned, neglected and disabled children opened.
- Kamishango: Students are supported in their professional training after primary school.
Ten Years of "Lebenshilfe für Afrika e.V."
Looking back to the enabled aid to people, especially disadvantaged children in Africa.
Christmas Letter 2010
- Monduli Chini: The kindergarten and the education center inaugurated
- Kamishango: Renovation of the kitchen with four hotplates.
- Kemondo / Bukoba: Foundation stone laid for a home for orphaned, neglected and disabled children.